Industrial gas condensers and heat exchangers are essential to petrochemical, power generation, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and other crucial applications where they act as thermal transfer units from high-temperature fluids. Even in everyday life, we regularly use these heat transfer units in our air conditioners and automobile radiators. The various functions heat transfer units accomplish include:
- Heating water for CIP (Cleaning-In-Place)
- Altering fluid chemistry through the application of heat and pressure
- Maintaining the process temperature
- Facilitating heat exchange without intermixing the two (ideal for sanitary application)
- Promoting energy and cost-efficiency by reusing fluid in a repeated cycle.
To fulfill the functions described above, gas condensers and heat exchangers must adhere to a wide range of standards. Below, we’ll discuss how critical industries use these condensers and heat exchanger units and the importance of quality fabrication.